The Turis castle, commonly known as El Castellet, is a construction that, for five hundred years, was a fundamental element in the defence of the territory of Valencia. Since 2009, a restoration project has been developed, promoted by the City Council of Turís.
Nowadays you can reach the castle following the old cart path to enter the enclosure through the south gate.
- Do not climb over any wall.
- Do not collect ceramic material on the surface.
- Respect the signs and signals (consult with the town council if there is any need to change any of them).
- Do not excavate or remove any stone.
- Respect vegetation and fauna.